Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Columbus delayed me

So I'm sending out a quick note to the big world, or mostly just you guys, letting you know that I am alive and that the work continues!

Dorchester is rocking it. We're moving into a new apartment tomorrow (one that has room for 2-3 more elders... *wink wink*) and I'm pumped for the change. We'll be closer to everything we need to do.
Our friend Alex is preparing for his baptism this next Sunday, and this past week the Lord's opened up the door with his family, especially his dad-- who is a member of the church from CV, and hasn't been in 10 years or so.

Next Sunday I'll be in NYC, feeling like the most out-of-place missionary in the world!
I'm alive, and full of ideas about how to build this pequeno grupo.

I love you all!

-Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment