Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sta sabe dimais‏



Indeed it is... you awesome brethren and sistren, I have limited time because yesterday was labor day and all the libraries were closed and we spent 7 hours in the Boston temple. It was a good day.

Highlights---

Our 14-year-old friend Djeison will be baptized on the 21st, and he's better at studying scriptures than me. 

As soon as we can figure how to help somebody quit smoking, Manuel will be on the road. Viciado... addictions are hard.

In a few days I get to have my brain hooked up to cyber wires and proselyte with a Red Sox hat for 3 days. beat that.

And last P-day, I played the organ in a Masonic Temple. My songs of choice: If You Could Hie to Kolob, and Praise to the Man ;)

I love you all! More updates next week!

-Elder Jacksao

No comments:

Post a Comment