Monday, June 29, 2015

Crazy Day and a Quick Update‏

Friends, family and everyone:

Today is Presidential Transfer Day! I haven't gotten much sleep and were working furiously to prepare all things to be ready for the Millers. So this is just to let you know that I love you, I'm praying for you, I'm alive (if a little overwhelmed) and being fortified by the Spirit in all things. If I don't get to respond to your emails, know that I read them! 
 
Hebrews 4:14-15:
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 
 
Mosiah 14:4-5:
Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Love,
Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment