Monday, August 11, 2014

Just a quick shoutout to all the greatest people in the world

I am very limited on time today (I'm so sorry because I know yall desperately want to know about my missionary life ;) )

The neuropsych test came back and I am absolutely normal--
So the doctor says there's nothing left to test for and I can go to brazil if I want---
but I'm still not so sure. so the decision is up to my parents, me and the Lord! 


I don't know what will happen-- but I have this to say. 
It doesn't matter where you go in the service of the Lord because he is doing his work among all these people. And while we can't always explain the why, we're guided just the same. 

Keep going! Keep doing good! Don't die with your music still in you!

Love,
Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment